Your privacy is very important to me, so I have developed the policy below in order for you to understand how I will use, communicate, disclose and make use of your personal information.
- As a client of mine, I will add you to the Pure Hypnotherapy mailing list. I will only send occasional e-newsletters to provide you with information that I have written myself and that I feel may be of benefit to you. If you ever wish to unsubscribe from these e-newsletters you may do so via the e-newsletter itself (at the bottom of the email) or you can contact me separately to request removal. I will never send unsolicited commercial email (SPAM) to any clients.
- I assure you that your email address will never be used for anything other than what you subscribed to. It will not be sold, or otherwise distributed to any third party at any time in accordance with Data Protection laws.
- I will collect and use any personal information you give to me solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by me and for other compatible purposes, unless I obtain your full consent or as required by law.
- I will protect your personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- My website uses a tool which collects information on the pages you visit and passes elements of this to search engines to assist them in indexing my site.
- I am happy to provide my clients with further information about my policies and practices relating to the management of personal information on request.